Ray White Semaphore
SOLD - BY MICHAEL & CHRISTINE HOLOWIECKI WITH MULTIPLE OFFERS WITHIN THE ASKING PRICE!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This beach side property will represent excellent value for first home owners, investors and retirees.
Attention Investors: the property has been appraised for a potential rental return of $340 - $360 per week.
Whether you are looking for a change of lifestyle, a great neighbourhood to settle in, or an investment opportunity, this basket range homette in a small group of two has it all. This primary location is quiet yet close to Brighton Secondary School, Hove Shopping Centre, Jetty Road Brighton and only a minutes' walk to Brighton beach with sea views from your lounge room window & no roads to cross before your feet are in the sand.
Boasting a bright neutral kitchen with a stainless steel oven and casual eatery opening onto the dining and lounge room with a cosy gas heating all whilst overlooking the front low maintenance courtyard. Offering 2 good sized bedrooms both with built in robes and ceiling fans, a bathroom with a sparkling shower, bath and vanity and separate toilet, separate good sized laundry that leads into the second private courtyard.
Other features include:
- 2.5kw solar panels
- Roller shutter in the lounge room
- Off street car parking for 2 cars, 1 x undercover lockup garage
- Gas instant hot water system
- Neutral carpets throughout
- 2 x split system A/C & heating units
- 3.5km (approx) to Glenelg
- 13.5km (approx) to the Adelaide CBD
- Other schools within close proximity include: Marymount College, Paringa Park Primary School, North Brighton Pre-School
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.